Yes...you could say that...I am trying to blog more often, but life gets in the way.
I will keep this post short for now...and will write some longer ones when it is not 12:30 in the morning.
I finished Grace Adventure a couple of weeks ago. It was a life-changing experience, identifying the lies that I have lived my entire life believing--and learning the truth about myself and how God sees me. I have formed friendships with my Grace Adventure family that I hope will last a lifetime. I am now a sponsor for the next Grace Adventure group who starts their second journey this evening (Wednesday)! For those of you who live in Missouri, Kansas, and Nebraska (close enough to reasonably make it to all four journeys)--I highly recommend this experience. No it does not "fix" all your problems, but it gives you the tools for living life the way that God intended. You will make lifelong friends as you experience the Body of Christ the way it was intended to function--people who are real and loving towards each other. For more information, click HERE There will be another workshop starting in September that you will not want to miss. Even if you do not live close, it is still very worth attending!
In an attempt at not being a blog slacker, I updated my two other public blogs:
A Family for Anastasiya
Missing Pieces
For those wanting my Ethiopia blog link, I apologize for not sending that earlier, and will get on it this week. I am probably going to need to make that blog private for reasons that I cannot go into on a public blog.
EVERY Child Deserves a Mother
8 years ago















































































No comments:
Post a Comment