Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Found! Families for Tonya and Ruslana! Fundraisers for three more little ones!

I just checked the Reece's Rainbow Angel Tree, and Tonya now has a family committed to her! Also, precious Ruslana had a family commit to her as well! This has been a happy day for these two little girls who were about to be transferred to an institution. Praise the Lord that instead, they will be celebrating Christmas at HOME next year with their new families!

There are three more babies that I am hoping will be home next year:

NADYA: I am Nadya's prayer warrior. Milena is making heart ornaments to raise money to help Nadya come home to her forever family. They are just five dollars each. These ornaments can be used after Christmas as well...consider giving them to friends for Valentine's Day! Please click on Nadya's button to visit Milena's blog and order your own heart ornament.

KIRIL: Christine is asking that everyone donate $1 to Kiril's fund and then tell one other person...or you can post about the fundraiser on your blog, to get the word out to more people. This is an easy one. All of us have spare change lying around. We all spend money on things we don't need. Please spare just one dollar to give this little boy something he needs: a forever family! Of course, you may give more if you want, but even if everyone gave a dollar, and told somebody who then gave a dollar, and so forth, Kiril's fund would grow significantly. Click his button to go to Christine's blog for Kiril, and give a dollar to help him cone home!

ANASTASIYA: I am going to do a giveaway for Anastasiya on my blog as soon as I can get a chip in set up. It will probably start sometime next week! Tickets are $5. Details on Anastasiya's blog. I do not have an Anastasyia button yet, so just click her picture on my sidebar.

There are a few other babies who need to come home too!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel!
    Thank you SO MUCH for helping me reach out! How very kind of you to post about my heart ornaments here on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Rachel, I have made your hearts. Please tell me if you would like to have them plain or with beads, and please contact me with your postal address!

    ReplyDelete