I have been slacking on the blog lately... I am pretty busy the past couple weeks working almost every day. My upcoming trip to Ethiopia has been on my mind alot lately. There is much that I am not ready to share here... but will do that on my Ethiopia blog--it is private--let me know if you would like an invite--will get those sent out when I have finished writing out my story of how this trip came to be. I am praying the Lord will work everything out and confirm His will for me...but I am learning that sometimes we must trust God when He does not give us all the details...even when He calls us to do what others would not understand.
Sometimes following God gets frustrating when other people don't get it. Then there are the times I find myself following me instead of God. I really want to please Him--I am trying to remember that I am ultimately supposed to please God and not other people. I am trying to find time each day to read His Word. Somedays it doesn't happen, but I strive to make reading the Word a habit. Amidst the busyness of life, taking the time to pray and read my Bible is a must.
I am looking forward to the crazy adventures that the Lord has in store for me this year. I pray it will be the best year yet.... but only because of Him and what He is doing in my life--blessings that I never could have imagined...speaking of which...I will end this post and spend some time with my Saviour before going to bed.
EVERY Child Deserves a Mother
8 years ago















































































Thank you for your comment on my blog. What a great heart you have!! I pray that someday you will be able to adopt one of these Angels. If you ever decide to commit to one...I will be sure to donate. They need someone like you in their lives and thankfully most countries will allow single women to apply :)
ReplyDeleteRachel,
ReplyDeleteI would love an invite to your Ethiopian blog. I hope that everything works out for you and I am sure God will lead you down a path that will be more rewarding than you can even imagine.