When I first committed to pray for Nadya, this is the picture that they sent me--well actually this is a touched-up version. In the picture I received her outfit and fingers were both dirty. Nadya was living in an institution at the time. Doesn't she look sad?

However, the Lord had a special plan for this beautiful little girl! Shortly after I began praying for her, Nadya was transferred out of the institution and into a home where they work with the girls and they get somewhat of an education. New pictures were published to the Reece's Rainbow site, which showed her smiling and happy. Look at what a difference a loving environment has made:

>
In October of last year, Nadya gained a second prayer warrior, Milena. You can read her blog by clicking on Nadya's button near the top of my sidebar.
In January, a new picture was published on the Reece's Rainbow site--isn't Nadya precious?
Will you pray for Nadya today, and if you have a blog, please add her button. The code for it is on Milena's page--which you can get to by clicking Nadya's button. For those of you who do not know how to add buttons to your blog--you go to dashboard, then click layout, then add a gadget. Then you select html/javascript. You copy and paste the code into the box that will appear on your screen, and then hit save, and Voila! You will have a link to sweet Nadya's blog on your page!















































































What a precious girl! I hope she finds a family soon! I will grab her button.
ReplyDelete